9/28/2009

Rainy nights

I start to be addicted to drawing again..
Every week, I refresh myself by concentrating on either taking photos or drawing.
Drawing and photo shooting are different learning tools for me.

Photo shooting:
train my observation, discover new perception of view, forcing myself to interact with the real world.

Drawing:
communicate with myself, a progress of outputing my digested data and feeling.

Might be it's the habbit of every artist/designer, making artwork is the biggest entertainment and somehow a must for us.
Yes, I am building my Utopia.
My artworks recorded my life and prove my existence.

Sorry, too much murmur in this autumn rainy night.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

啊啊啊啊啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
我好喜歡這一張啊~~~~~~~~~~~
怎麼辦~~~

三日 said...

意想不到的回應~!!
怎麼辦嘛...下了這幅圖就可以了吧:)
心情憂鬱下畫畫特別有感覺= =lll

之 said...

ar,我成日都想畫張咁ga,果時落雨返hall見到d街燈照得d雨好似金粉咁,又好孤獨又好華麗 >_< 好似好舊既音樂盒自己轉,又無人睇到....

三日 said...

haha..想不到這張畫會引起大家的共嗚~